Halo Innovations, Inc owns this web site. All right to, title to, and interest in the “Content” displayed, including but not limited to the look and feel, the data, the information, the text, the graphics and images, the designs, the trademarks and URL are the property of Halo Innovations, Inc or its respective partners, agents or third parties.
When you communicate with us through our web site or other forms of electronic media, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that all electronic communication that we provide to you is equivalent to communications in writing and will have the same effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
Compliance with the Law
You agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding your use of this web site, including, and without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission.
You understand and agree that all “Content” as referenced above is the sole responsibility of the person with who the Content originated. Therefore, you are responsible for all Content that you disseminate or transmit through or by means of the web site. You agree that you will not use the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site in any way to:
1. Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, or invasive of another’s privacy;
2. Post, disseminate, or transmit and Content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right;
3. Post, disseminate, or transmit any worms, viruses, or other harmful or destructive files, codes or programs;
4. Post, disseminate, or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam or any type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be a part of such mailings;
5. Impersonate or falsely misrepresent any person or entity to hide the origin of any Content transmitted through the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site;
6. Post, disseminate, or transmit and Content that you do not have the right to do so.
7. Act in any manner that might disrupt another user’s ability to engage in real-time exchanges of communication;
8. Interfere with or disrupt in any way the web site or servers or networks connected to the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site;
9. Electronically stalk or harass another user;
10. Collect or store personal data about others;
11. Engage in any activities that would violate personal privacy rights of others;
12. Use the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site for any illegal purpose; or international law.
13. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
You understand that all Content throughout the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site (Intellectual Property Rights) is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. With the exception of a written authorization signed by an authorized Halo Innovations employee, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site or any content available throughout the web site.
You agree that Halo Innovations, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any messages, communications, or other Content maintained, disseminated, or transmitted through the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site.
We do not charge your credit card until your order is shipped. We will add sales tax for those orders delivered to specific states that require a sales tax charge. Each customer is solely responsible for all sales/use taxes applicable to orders shipped to all other locations.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Halo Innovations, Inc. are delivered to shipment carriers. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Halo Innovations, Inc. makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site or as to the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any information obtained through the site. You understand and agree that any information downloaded from the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site to your personal computer is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such information.
Limitations of Liability
You understand and agree that under no circumstances will Halo Innovations, Inc. be liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any sort, however caused.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Halo Innovations, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, agents, co-branders, and affiliates, from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, demand, dispute, damages, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation resulting from or in any way connected with your use of the Halo Innovations, Inc. web site.
The Halo logo, “HALO”, “The safer way to sleep”, “SleepSack” are registered trademarks of Halo Innovations, Inc. “Back is Best” and “SwaddleChange” are trademarks of Halo Innovations, Inc.
Suspension or Termination of the Website
You agree that Halo Innovations, Inc., in its sole discretion, at any time, may suspend or terminate your use of the site, and may remove or delete any or all of your Content within the site without prior notice to you. Further, you agree that Halo Innovations, Inc. will not be liable to you or to any third party for the consequences of any suspension or termination of your use of or access to the site.
Limitations of Actions Against Halo Innovations, Inc.